Have you run out of storage space on Gmail? Do you have more data to store in your Gmail? Follow this tutorial till then end to get your queries cleared.
Gmail.com by default offers 15 GB of space, but for professionals I know it is not much space to store their complete data. So Gmail allow you to add additional storage space but you have to purchase that additional space.
Gmail is one of the famous mailing services in the world which offers number of features which are not available in any other mailing service. It is trend setter and belongs to Google. Almost all professionals and officials use this mailing service for better security and pace.
Why to Purchase Additional Space?
If you use Gmail for Personal use then 15 GB free default space is more than enough for you. This guide is specially designed for professionals who do need additional space to host their important files and mails on Gmail.
Must Read: How to have safe Gmail login and Sign in
It do happen with many of the professionals that they have definitely more than 15 GB on Gmail and they need to shift their data to a third-party host. So by following this tutorial you can have extra space in your Gmail inbox and can host your files right on your Gmail account up to 1 TB.
Purchase Additional Space for Gmail
So here are the steps to start adding additional space for Gmail inbox. Now without taking your more time let me take you to the steps
- First of all, Sign in to your Gmail account (www.gmail.com).
- Now click on Gear button under your profile picture.
- After that click on Settings.
- Now you will have different tabs, you need to click on Accounts and Import Tab.
- Then in the add of that box, you need to click on Purchase additional storage.
- Ones you have clicked on that, it will redirect you to another window, here you will have different Storage plans. You may choose 15 GB Free (By default), 100 GB ($1.99/month), or 1 TB ($9.99/month). Click on Choose button under any of the package which you want to opt.
- Then it will bring up the total cost of your purchase, add your Payment details; credit card numbers and all and reviewing the details click on Buy button.
- Now additional space your purchase will be added to your Gmail account.
I am sure you guys have got additional space for your Gmail.com account. If you have any queries or confusion left related to this tutorial then lend your queries in comment box. I shall get back to you and will try to assist in your queries.
Was it helpful? If it was then don’t forget to share this article with your other friends and circle too. You may never know that your share may be proven helpful for many of the users out there. So keep sharing and liking our content over social media.