Do you want to add multiple email address on your Gmail account? Do you want to send one email from different mailing using same email ID?
Then it might excite you that I am writing a tutorial which will help you to add multiple email Addresses on Gmail account. Yes you read it right! This tutorial will minimize the task of switching from one Gmail ID to another in order to send mails. Now you can add your all email IDs on one Gmail ID account and operate your all email IDs from that account.
It means it will help you to send emails from different mailing address using any one email ID without even switching from one account to another. Isn’t it awesome?
I am sure you guys now want to avail from this trick. So here I have written a detailed tutorial for you which will help you to do so without much efforts.
Add Multiple Email Addresses on Gmail Account
So here are the steps which you need to follow in order to start adding multiple email addresses on Gmail ID. Now without taking your more time let me take you to the steps;
- First of all, Sign in to your Gmail account (huh? obvious.. But Important!)
- Now click on Gear button from top right corner.
- You will have different options, click on Settings from there.
- Now you will have different tabs, you need to click on Accounts and Import tab.
- Come to the section of Send mail as: and click on Add another email address you own.
- After that, a pop up window will get appear which will ask you to add name (which is obviously same as you own the email adding) and email address which you want to add to your this account.
- After writing your email click on Next Step.
- Then it will send a verification email to the account which you want to add, now open the account which you to add and open the verification email, now click on the link which you receive in the email to verify.
- Ones you have verified the account then it will add that email to that account.
- In order to utilize it, now whenever you will send any email; it will ask you to send as whom; which account to use as sender of any particular email.
- This was it!
Repeat the same steps for adding different email IDs.
This was our tutorial which has made you learn to add Multiple email IDs on single Gmail account. I am sure it would have been proven helpful for many of the users out there. If you have any queries or confusion left related to this article then lend your queries in comment box. I shall get back to you as soon as possible and will assist you.
Was it interesting? If it was then don’t forget to share this article without your other friends and circle too. You may never know that your share may be proven helpful for many of the users out there. So keep sharing and keep helping others.