As you all know that, Gmail is one of the best web mail system in the entire world. Gmail isn’t just a simple web mailing system but it also has some really cool features that you might not know about it. So, from those cool features I’m gonna share with you a one really cool features, which let’s you merge all of your Gmail.com accounts into one means that you can now receive all of your emails within your single inbox and you can also send emails by using any of your email addresses.
The best part about that is even if you’re emails are not on Google you can also merge them with your Gmail account. Gmail once again proves that it is really one of the best web mail client in the world.
Getting desperate to know how to use that feature on your Gmail account too? Well, in case if you said yes then you’re definitely at the right place because today I am gonna show you guys how to merge Gmail account. So, without wasting a whole lot of your precious time, let’s dive in to our tutorial on how to merge Gmail account.
How To Merge Gmail Account
So, here I’ll teach you guys that how you can merge Gmail account. Merging your Gmail accounts isn’t a really difficult task to do and it only takes few minutes. So, follow the below given steps to get started.
How To Do Email Forwarding
- First of all, you would need to log in to your email account(Go to www.gmail.com)
- Once you’re logged in, click on the little gear button in the top-right corner of the screen and then select Settings from the drop-down menu
- Now, click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab
- Then, click on the Add a Forwarding Address button
- After that, a pop-up box will appear in which you’ll have to type in your primary or main email address and then hit Next button
- Then, Google will send you a confirmation mail at your primary email address
- That’s all!
How To Send Email As Another Email Address
- Log in to your primary email address and then head over to the Settings option
- Once you are in the Settings, click on the Accounts and Import tab
- Navigate to Send Mail As section and then click on the Add Another Email Address You Own link
- Then a new pop-up window will open in which you would need to enter your secondary email address along with a display name of your choice. Click on the Next Step button
- And finally click on Send Verification button and then Gmail will send you a confirmation email on your secondary email address
- Now, log back into your secondary Gmail account and click on the confirmation link to confirm it and that’s all. You’re done!
So, this was our tutorial on how to merge Gmail account. I hope that this tutorial would be proven useful for you guys. If you have any sort of questions regarding this tutorial then don’t forget to lend them in the comment section. I’ll try my best to get back to your questions as soon as possible.
Did you like it? Well, if you did then don’t forget to share it with your friends and on your social profiles too. Your single share might be proven helpful and useful for many other users. So, keep sharing and keep liking our content over social networking websites.