Google Play Store is an online market for Android devices to download latest updates of Apps, Games, Music’s, Movies and Books. It was previously known as Android Market as a digital distributed platform for apps on Android. It gets you world’s best apps which can be downloaded for free in quick time. Play store regularly gets updated with its content and it notifies you with regular update. You can click on auto update option form you Play Store setting and later it will keep on latest updates which suits for your device.
Google Play Login – Sign Up Guide:
Google Play store is a web service which is under Google Inc and as like other services it also needs Gmail.com account to access. It was released in 22nd October, 2008 as Android Market and now it is called as Google Play Store. It is way better than IOS, Windows stress as this get your results quick and can be accessible at instant. Below is our tutorial for both Sign In and Sign Up to play Store using Gmail account. Clearly follow the instruction and make sure that you keep your Gmail and password safe.
Features of Google Play:
Google Play is a digital platform for Android Smartphone users. It makes them easy to download latest Apps and games with its features.
- Google Play store will give you instant apps, best thrilling movies, music and interesting books
- It will connect with your Gmail account and will update your device with latest possible updates
- Each app or game installed in your device will be accessed by it
- IT provides with Free as well as paid apps to download in few steps
- Select Install on app, music, movie or game from your PC and it will get downloaded in your device when it connect with Wi-Fi
- It uses Gmail Account to access and download any file form it
How to Sign Up in Google Play:
Here are the instructions which will guide you to make a Gmail account and get connect to Google Play.
- First of all, visit the Google play page from here
- Now Select the Sign Up button present at top right corner of home page
- You will be directed create account page of Gmail
- Enter all your details correctly and clearly follow the instruction given
- Finally click on Sign Up button at bottom to submit your details
- Page will be loaded and will directly go to Google Play home page with your Gmail account details.
How to Login to Google Play:
Google Play is mobile market where you can find apps and games for your device. We have given step wise procedure to Login to Google play using your Gmail Account.
- First of all you have visit Google home page from your browser
- Now click on My Apps link which is at left side of page or directly go from here
- Then select the red sign in button at top right corner of Apps page
- Here you need to enter Email address and password of your Gmail account
- First enter your email address in first column and then password in next preceding column
- If you wish to save you ID and Password in this browser tick the Stay Signed In box
- At last click on blue sign in button and wait for page to get loaded
Finally you have logged in with your Gmail.com account and now can get access over apps and games stored in Google play store.